Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Ft. BBlackbox

4/07/2016
Lately, I'm loving the looks of minimalist x bohemian. I find myself drawn towards neutral shades but with little intricate accents. This simple yet beautiful arrowhead necklace was provided to me compliments of bblackbox, a California-based company that is the epitome of minimalist, rustic and beautiful things.





I personally love working with companies that support an incredible cause. Bblackbox is partnered with Love146 and Living Water International, a non-profit focused on eliminating child trafficking and providing clean drinking water to impoverished societies. So just think; you can both buy something super cute that is everyday wearable, while still aiding two incredible causes! Be sure to check them out HERE.


6 comments on "Ft. BBlackbox"
  1. I've been looking for a necklace like this for a while. I really going to check it out, and even better that it is for a good cause!
    Love
    Pili

    Records of my Troubles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Interesting and unique piece of necklace you got there dear. I find it adorable, too. Gotta check 'em out. It's a bonus that you get a lovely piece of jewelry and you get to help others as well. Pretty nice! :)


    xx
    http://www.summerglee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty look. Love how you kept the colors of your outfit simple to let the necklace pop!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete