Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Beach Bliss

3/04/2016
It's no secret that my favourite place in the world is at the beach. Lucky me, living in LA means going to the beach, even in February, is a thing. If I haven't told you yet how much I love you, California, this is it!

We spent our past Sunday at the dog beach in Long Beach. There's not too many beaches around where you can bring your pup right to the ocean, but this little place is perfect. If you like dogs and the ocean (I mean, who doesn't) check out Rosie's Dog Beach!

These Turkish towels from Cush & Co. are my favourite new go-to beach accessory. They're so lightweight, they don't make hauling my beach bag to and from such task. They're so soft and dry super quick, and I love they're minimalist stripe print. 






Wearing:


9 comments on "Beach Bliss"
  1. Gosh, I really ought to hit the beach more often. Your post has definitely got me itching to hop into the car and head over right now! Love that towel too. The fringe accent is super cute!

    Stephanie ● Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
  2. och, perfect photos!
    LOVELY <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pictures look so lovely! I wish i could live near the beach, but over here it is too far away unfortunately. I hope one day to move to LA where the beach is right there!

    Love
    Pili

    Records of my Troubles

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are definitely a true beach beauty <3
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited to wear my swimsuit this summer as well :) very lovely dear! I love its design :)

    xx
    Rica | www.sassycebuannachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the soft colors of your swimsuit! I'm so with you on loving the beach; there's something about the crashing of the waves and the enormity of the ocean to put things into perspective. :)

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pictures! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete